Frequently Asked Questions
1. For the state/country jewelry, can I move the heart location or choose to have no heart?
A: Absolutely! In the listing, there is a text field called "Heart Location", indicate your information here before adding the item to your shopping cart.
2. Can you make jewelry from a lake outline?
A: Yes. Contact us and let us know what you want, and we'll get a design to you so you can see how it will look!
3. Can I get a discount for purchasing many items?
A: In most cases, you would need to purchase at least 5 items priced over $20 each to get a discount. Contact us and let us know which pieces you want and the quantities needed. However, check out our VIP club blog post for an exclusive 20% discount on one order you place!
4. I need my piece fast! How can you help?
A: Contact us and let us know the details of your order and the absolute last day you are able to RECEIVE your order.
5. I like your font options but I am in love with a particular font that you don't offer, can I use that instead for my engraving option?
A: If the font you want is free, then yes. Otherwise, if you're interested in a premium font, I'd need to collect the cost of the font in addition to the item you are purchasing. Get the most out of your personalized engraving experience by reading our blog post showing you what steps to take for engraving your jewelry.
6. You do not carry the country/location I want. Can you make it for me?
A: Of course! Adding every country to our inventory is an ongoing process but if you want to purchase your specific country, Contact us and we'll move it to the top of our to-do list so you can purchase it ASAP.
7. Do you accept custom orders?
A: Yes! Simply contact us and provide as with all the details so we can give an accurate quote.
8. Can I get this item in gold or rose gold?
A: At this time, we only offer sterling silver and solid 14k yellow and rose gold. We are hoping to offer an affordable gold plating option by October 2016.
9. Can you make your earrings child-resistant?
A: Yes we can! We can make any earring with the threaded screw backs so they are much harder for a small child to remove. However, it is still best to check the child's earrings every so often because like regular screws they can slowly loosen over time.
10. Will my silver tarnish?
A: All silver is subject to tarnishing. Maintenance is key with sterling silver. Silver that is wiped clean at the end of the day and sealed in a small air tight bag or jewelry box will stay bright for many years! Exposing the jewelry to chemicals such as hairspray, lotion and chlorine in addition to forgetting to clean it will speed the tarnishing effect TREMENDOUSLY.
1. How long will it take for me to receive my item?
A: For US Customers, about 2-4 business days once it ships. For international customers, approximately 1-4 weeks.
2. Why is international shipping so costly?
A: Unfortunately, USPS increased the cost of international first-class mail. We make no profit on the shipping costs; it is 100% allocated to shipping materials and postage fees.
3. Why is my post office asking me to pay for customs and duty fees before giving me my item?
A: Unfortunately, international packages are subject to their respective country's customs fees and taxes. View our Returns and Shipping page for more information.
4. My package got chosen for customs fees and I don't want to pay for it. Can I return my item?
A: International packages sent back to us due to unpaid customs fees are NOT eligible for returns or exchanges. When you purchase from the website, you accept the POSSIBILITY of being charged a customs fee.
Returns and Exchanges
For information regarding, returns, exchanges, and ring sizing, please see our Returns and Shipping page